• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Anyone in or around Niagara/hamilton able to help fix a few issues

staydown

Jan 31, 2017
Niagara region
transformers pro - game occasionally does the searching for ball / flippers stop as game believes all balls accounted for
Star Trek pro - drop target traps ball and when it drops it kicks it backwards and captures it again...

I'm far from handy but would like to learn how to fix these issues, Gerry walked me through how to diagnose and fix but it quickly became Charlie browns teacher noises as I was trying to visualize the wiring etc.

Bigbad

Nov 18, 2017
Essex ontario
When transformers is searching for a ball is it in a scoop or something? No idea about transformers maybe there isn’t a scoop, my aerosmith would do a ball search sometimes when I shot into the scoop cause the switch wasn’t making just put a little muscle into it and bent it so it would make every time

Mike Walsh

Aug 12, 2017
C.B.S. , Newfoundland
Hey, my experience has been to always look for the obvious. Sounds like the ball search would be a trough switch not making contact (need adjusting or replacing). Flippers stopping kind of contradict this issue because it means that the trough switches are registering all balls. So I’m not sure what you mean by this?
Your Star Trek issue I’m not sure what you mean. Maybe a picture to help.