• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS AIQ Pf protector

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
I bought it and installed it but decided against it at the end.

I did remove the the protectoing film it comes with so it cannot be shipped ( I would think )

Cost me around $250 + after duties (this comes from Germany), etc, I am looking at at getting $150 because it was installed and it has a few marks (mostly not visible) as they are in hidden areas of the upper PF.
Please note: it was installed and removed the same day. Not used!

The main body of the PF protector is mint.

Located Ottawa west.

Attachments

• IMG_5633.jpeg
    IMG_5633.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 51

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
The German ones are typically the very best, that's a great, great price! Just wondering why you didn't go with it at the end? It does make games faster, some don't like it.

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
approaching the end of the installation, I just made a decision in my mind that I did not care for dimples. Felt like an Italian gramma covering a couch with vinyl, no offence to any Italian gramma that might be reading this. power to ya gramma!!! :) lol

It was a good opportunity to add mylar under every ramp (AIQ does not come with any)...

Reactions: Saltimbanco

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
I bought it and installed it but decided against it at the end.

I did remove the the protectoing film it comes with so it cannot be shipped ( I would think )

Cost me around $250 + after duties (this comes from Germany), etc, I am looking at at getting $150 because it was installed and it has a few marks (mostly not visible) as they are in hidden areas of the upper PF.
Please note: it was installed and removed the same day. Not used!

The main body of the PF protector is mint.

Located Ottawa west.
What's the site that you bought it from thanks