• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

50 year old arcade game still sealed in box!

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Check this out... (not mine)

NIB 1970 Allied Leisure Wild Cycle auction.

"Here is a unique opportunity to purchase an arcade machine that has been unused and sitting in its original sealed box for 50 years! This rare item is a 1970 Allied Leisure WILD CYCLE. It's an electromechanical arcade machine that features solid state motorcycle sound as well as an 8-track player that allows the operator to choose the music for the game. The player controls a motorcycle figure that cruises on a projected track. The player can choose the "novice" or "daredevil" track. Scoring 12 miles puts the player on the "champion" track, which is much harder than the other tracks. Going off the track results in an accident where the cycle figure temporarily falls down and red lights are projected inside the machine.

You can see some more info and pics of Wild Cycle here: http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/wildcyc.htm

Inside the machine from the factory are keys for the front and back doors, the parts catalogue and a sealed random 8-track tape.

This game is NEW and UNUSED and has never been opened. One of the top flaps of the box has been lifted (as seen in the pics) as it was loose but the inner box is unblemished and looks great. The other top flap is still stapled closed.

Although this machine has never been opened, it comes with no guarantees regarding the working condition or cosmetic condition of the game. I would say that at the very least the belt of the 8-track player will need to be replaced and I will see about providing one to the purchaser. THIS MACHINE IS BEING SOLD AS-IS with no warranty or refund provided."

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/20316516592...o1wSfzehPeuQWMAfUknimbho7I5kWqohOd33UBs9QNr94

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Sure hope there is a pic of the bottom (underside) if the box. Just to know there are no rat holes.
I don't enjoy working on AL. Rock On is just looks kinda 'budget built' inside.