• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 2 NIB PinSound Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Story is, I had two boards that had worked previously in other pins that I owned subsequently sold but did not include the pinsound boards. I eventually decided to install one into my Shadow, neither one would work, kept getting an error. Had my buddy try in a couple of his B/W pins. Again no luck.

Sent them back to the Pinsound gents in France for them to repair, end result was they just decided to replace with new ones. Having said this, Shadow is my only B/W pin left, and the sound file for it is somewhat lacking and I have no desire to create my own. So, I've decided to sell these. Got them in the mail yesterday.

Includes the 2.1 harness. Anyway, to purchase now, would cost you very very close to about 600 CAD after exchange, shipping and customs. Looking to get 500 each or if you buy both, will let go for 950.00

Price is firm. The way I rotate my collection, I'm sure I'll have B/W's again at some point!

Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.