• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD 1993 STTNG (off the market)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
I can't believe this title isn't selling at this price. Seems like B and C list games are up in the $4-$5k range but an A list title can't get $6k? WPT goes over $4k Fish Tales $5k WH2O goes in the $5k range. This is strange IMO. If I didn't have one I would be grabbing this up. GLWTS

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I think the seller would get a lot more interest if he had posted at least 6-8 nice photos of the machine (with a few close-ups) instead of the 3 very poor and low detail images that have been on this thread for weeks.

I agree that this game should have sold... but sellers still need to try a little ;)

Halfwasted

Aug 10, 2016
Sudbury
I was interested in this game for a higher price than this. But the seller was not very forthcoming or flexible at all in price. Now he's asking less than my offer. The pictures posted are bad. If the seller took 20 min to make a good ad and respond to questions this would have been sold long ago.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
im known for not taking good pictures too. phone is supposed to be 18mp . i agree williams pinball too i rather people go from a more visual test drive / look. i know location is a bit of a deterrant t some too-living in orillia i know some find the drive a pain. but you think it being 6 grand , theyd like to have a more thorough look . i wish i had the resources for this . i debated on calling some of those tentative offers on some of my machines , but my luck by the time i rounded it up, this would be gone.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
I was interested in this game for a higher price than this. But the seller was not very forthcoming or flexible at all in price. Now he's asking less than my offer.

i think we have all had that dont want to sell / want to sell /will only let it go for this/ok its time for it to go back and forth especially when it comes to pins

Williampinball

Dec 28, 2012
Collingwood Ont.
Yea that's very ture thanks your so right about this ,I have been way up north too see machines and I am so clad I did because the pics that was on line lied and the machine sucked so that's why I always beleave too see it with my own eyes then I can see all of it up close :)
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.