• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
I was just joking around, I thought that shit was funny as h.e.l.l.. but if you want to be serious.
Do the Math, no shipping costs added.. I paid $16500 u.s at TD rate of exchange. $23068 plus hst. =$26066.84. Its still new in box.
But an a..... always assumes. Good luck getting a tbl in 3 years if they are still in business, hopefully dp doesn't rip off anyone else again.
Shipping was extra, so i'm in the dirt without even touching the buttons.... I'm getting message interest on the game so all good....
And thanks for the sales record on your tbl unit, hmm..so less than $20k.. I'm guessing without shipping, now being an open box, hmm $13K Were all keeping an eye on it, thanks for the transparency.,, appreciate it
Good luck with your sales and future sales!

Last edited:

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
listed Less than what I paid, excepted the best offer willing to do a deposit... looking like pinball market crash in the works with covid.
People looking for a TBL will be waiting for a guy like me, lol. I have a feeling it will be going alot lower.... huge market crash coming. Just Dumped 2 investment property's

Last edited:

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Hah! good one, you can only make more on what you invest.
If I had $100 mil to invest, I would be a billionaire.. let me know if you know anyone with that much willing to invest with me.. $50, 000 finders fee for ya :D